Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

School's Out!

Well, it's not even December yet and I am officially done with classes for the semester. I hadn't really thought of it this way until right now, but I guess I'm now on Christmas break! The next time I will be in a classroom is January 16th, over six weeks from now. I love college. 
(This is across the street from where I live, on a walk yesterday afternoon. I'm going to miss that view!)

I'm so glad we have a few days left here now that classes are done and we can just relax and have fun. Okay... so we've been having fun pretty much constantly all semester, but now we really have no obligations and can enjoy our final days to the fullest. The past few days have been packed with writing a 10-page theology paper (on which rests our entire grade for the course), preparing a presentation for history class, studying for the history final, and writing a literature reflection paper on the poetry of Seamus Heaney. I of course procrastinated all weekend, which left a ton of work to do yesterday. But now it's all done. Pretty soon I'm going out to lunch with some of the girls to celebrate our last day of school, and tonight I'm sure there will be plenty of festivities to celebrate one of our final nights at the cottages. I really cannot believe this week is already here. On Friday my parents are arriving, which I am very excited for! It's bittersweet (although right now, the class-being-over part is just sweet). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment