Recent Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Prague Photos

(Note: This was written on August 31st) 


As I begin to write this, I am at the airport in Rome waiting for my flight to Dublin! This is my first time flying alone, but so far everything has gone smoothly.  I’m not really sure where to start since so much has happened in the last two and a half weeks, but I will try to fill you in on the highlights. I will probably break it all up into a series of posts, so stay tuned!

I wrote a little already about our time in Prague, which we really enjoyed. Here are some more photos from the first few days of our trip, which seems like a really long time ago now!












 




1 comments:

Courtney Kelley said...

Wonderful pictures Meg! as always!! I hope you are having a smooth transition into Ireland :)

Post a Comment