Recent Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Don't worry, I'm alive!

My mother has informed me via email that my lack of blogging has caused multiple relatives to express concern that I have been held against my will in Prague since August 19th. Fortunately, that is not the case, I have just not had access to a computer and there has been sporadic internet access, plus I have been busy having an amazing time! But for an update, Erin and I are in beautiful cinque terre right now, and will be heading to Rome tomorrow where I will be for two nights before finally arriving in Ireland. We have been having so much fun, and things could not have gone more smoothly so far. We are meeting up with erin's parents in Rome, and they have my laptop, so soon I will have many photos and stories to share of our travels so far. Until then, know that all is well here, as I hope it is with all of you too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment