Recent Posts

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Movin' Out

My time with the CSB-SJU Galway '11 study abroad group is officially over as of today. After many goodbyes, I moved out of cottage 6 this morning. We woke up before 5am to say goodbye to a big group leaving for the airport then. I didn't know I was capable of producing tears that early in the morning, but there were not many dry eyes among the group when they got in Rory's van to drive away. After going back to bed, I woke up again at 6am to say goodbye to another group leaving. A few more people departed throughout the morning, and my parents arrived around 10:30 to pick me up. Our first day driving around Ireland was a success, just because of the fact that Dad remembered to stay on the left side of the road and we are all still alive. It was only a little bit scary. 

I'm sure the overly sappy blog post about my experience this semester will be in the near future. It's a lot to process at the moment that my time with the group is over. 

But for now, I get to spend the week with these guys (unfortunately just my parents, not the horse). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment